Modular In-Plant Offices
Advantages of Modular In-Plant Offices
- No Construction Noise, Dust or Mess
- Flexible design can be taken down or added to when needed
- Provides clean, quiet, comfortable rooms for Lunchrooms or Break rooms close to employees
- Smaller offices can be built on a fork truck base for easy maneuvering
- Accessories include increased ceiling height, overhead doors and FRP panels
- Multiple vinyl and paint colors available
Uses for Modular Offices:
- Lunch Rooms
- Break Rooms
- Smoking Shelters (can be equipped with benches, heaters and lights)
- Shipping and Receiving Offices
- Quality Control Rooms
- CMM Rooms
- 2 Story Offices
- Anytime you need additional office space
Typical Building Structure
Quality components and solid construction are found in every building. Standard 3” thick wall is available with two basic core systems.
Value Core: Polystyrene core with a Binder Post system
Honeycomb Core: Phenolic resin-impregnated honeycomb core with divider strips.
Here are the basic components of an in-plant office building:
- 20 Gauge Steel Door – Galvanized 1-3/4” thick, painted, with tempered glass window.
- Value Core Panel – Polystyrene core permanently bonded to one of many available facing materials.
- Binder Post System – Binder post connects the panels with receptacle and electrical wiring run down the center.
- Fork/Crane Lift-able Base – Optional heavy-duty welded structural steel base with full-depth fork pockets or crane mounts.
- Steel Dust Cover – 22 gauge 1-1/2” deep ribbed steel B-deck.
- Foam Gasket – Provides added sound and weatherproofing
- Painted Aluminum Extrusions – Top and bottom channels and corner posts.
- Honeycomb Core Panel – Phenolic resin-impregnated core permanently bonded to one of many available facing materials.
- Divider Strip Connection System – Matching divider strips connect the panels.
- Acoustical Drop Ceiling – Pre-painted metal 2×4 grid accepts standard fixtures and acoustical tile.
- Fluorescent 2’x4’ Light Fixture – Includes 4-lamp fixture with acrylic lens.
- Windows – Fixed or sliding ¼” thick tempered glass.
- Duplex Receptacle – In Binder post for Value Core system, placed anywhere within the panel structure on Honeycomb system. Data and phone also available.